-
December 27th, 2006, 11:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
..that is considered a milestone...we are having a big party in Forida for her...I need ideas for games..or sneaky fun stuff you can post or private message me....I've got some good stuff going but I need some more...
-
December 28th, 2006, 05:14 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Want me to embarrass the living shit outta her Mum??? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Just askin...cause if anyone can...well just give me the word!!!!!
-
December 28th, 2006, 06:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Now that's what a friend is for...LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 28th, 2006, 06:14 PM
#4
Inactive Member
UH like you have to ask???? Git er done!!!!!
-
December 28th, 2006, 07:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I'm on it!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
December 28th, 2006, 07:12 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Milestone? Milestone? 32 is hardly a milestone, [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 28th, 2006, 09:54 PM
#7
Inactive Member
har dee har har har......32..sttssttsssshasssst..
-
December 29th, 2006, 06:41 PM
#8
Inactive Member
40 BABY!! That's right! Yeah BABY! Now the sexual peak should be nearing any day....
-
December 29th, 2006, 06:42 PM
#9
Inactive Member
ok...any moment now... **files nails*
-
December 29th, 2006, 06:52 PM
#10
Inactive Member
My engines running......full speed and head [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks